Dr. Joseph C. Bender
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S. in Biology, Graduated 1977
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine, D.M.D., Graduated 1981
- Veterans Administration Medical Center / University of Florida, General Practice Residency, 1982
- Fellowship in Academy of General Dentistry, 1991
- Fellowship in International Congress of Oral Implantologists, 2007
Dr. Joseph Bender is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania where he attended the University of Pittsburgh. Following graduation from dental school in 1981, he entered a one year General Practice Residency in Gainesville, Florida and subsequently moved to Port Charlotte in 1982. Since 1982 he has been in practice with Dr. Watters. Dr. Bender enjoys all phases of general dentistry but concentrates on cosmetic and restorative procedures. Dr. Bender is involved with many of the outdoor activities Florida has to offer such as golfing, boating, exercising, and gardening. Dr. Bender and his wife Pam have a daughter who is a graduate of the University of Florida.