Dr. Malcolm H. Kerstein
- West Virginia University, B.A. in Psychology, graduated 1960
- Medical College of Virginia, D.D.S. graduated 1964
- Wilford Hall Hospital U.S.A.F., Dental Internship
- Capt. U.S.A.F. Dental Corps, McCoy AFB, Florida
Dr. Malcolm Kerstein owned a dental practice in Winter Park, Florida for 26 years prior to arriving at Panther Hollow Dental Lodge in 2001. He was the President of the Orange County Dental Society and a founding member of the Headache-Facial Pain Center at Winter Park Memorial Hospital. Dr. Kerstein has over 40 years experience in advanced restorative dentistry, TMJ and facial pain management. He attended the Pankey Institute for extensive post graduate dental pain management and advanced dental techniques including T-Scan III. Dr. Kerstein is married with five children and two grandchildren. He is a member of American Dental Association, West Coast Dental Society, Charlotte County Dental Society, and Punta Gorda Isles Yacht Club. He enjoys sailing, power boating, and traveling.
What is a Pankey-trained dentist?
Pankey-trained dentists are taught how to treat their patients as individuals, how to do complete examinations, how to take enough time to listen and answer questions fully, and how to create a practice that reflects their own personal values.
Optimal care is the goal of Pankey-trained dentists, and this creates long-lasting comfort, function and naturally beautiful teeth. Your Pankey-trained dentist will discuss treatment options and counsel you on making appropriate choices. Our continuing dental education is based on the standard of optimal oral health care.
- It's personalized to your needs.
- It's a caring attitude.
- It's taking the time to discover how well your entire oral system is functioning.
- It's about complete examinations and treatment.
- It's about asking questions to understand you and your oral health.
- It's about eliminating discomfort you may be experiencing - physically and emotionally.
Optimal care means bringing you to a level of health, comfort and beauty you may never have experienced before.
The goal is a lifetime of health, comfort, and beauty with the least possible treatment necessary.
More information about Pankey Institute and Dr. Kerstein